All new customers at DraftKings Sportsbook can claim either a 20% deposit match of up to $1,000 or $200 in bonus bets without using a DraftKings promo code. These offers apply to any betting market, including Game 7 of the NLCS between the D’Backs and Phillies.
You must deposit at least $10 to claim either of these offers. However, you can only claim one of these promos. For instance, you cannot get $200 in bonus bets and a $1,000 play-through bonus.
DraftKings promo code: D’Backs vs. Phillies
A few significant events are going down on Tuesday night, including the first two games of the NBA season and Game 7 of the NLCS. These games represent excellent opportunities to start placing your first bet at DraftKings or using your bonus bets.
Let’s look at some examples of the DraftKings promo in action for D’Backs vs. Phillies.
Bet & Get: You deposit $100 and want to bet $40 on the D’Backs moneyline (+145).
- If Arizona wins, you receive $58 in profit and $200 in bonus bets.
- If Philadelphia wins, you receive $200 in bonus bets and no profit.
20% Deposit Match: You deposit $300 and want to place a $50 bet on the Phillies -1.5 (+120).
- If Philadelphia covers the run line, you receive $60 in profit and unlock $2 in bonus bets.
- If Arizona covers the run line, you receive $2 in bonus bets unlocked.
Again, you do not need a DraftKings promo code to claim these bonus offers. Use the links and modules across this page to direct you where to go.
DraftKings promo code: How to claim your bonus
The steps are practically the same when you’re looking to claim an offer at DraftKings. Again, neither of these offers requires a DraftKings promo code — use the links and modules on this page to claim it.
Here are the steps to take:
- Use our links and register for DraftKings.
- Register by creating your account credentials and providing personal details.
- Make your first deposit.
- Place your first $5 wager at DK or whatever amount with the deposit match.
- Once your first $5 bet settles, receive $200 or unlock bonus bets with the deposit match.
The critical difference between the two offers is that the $1K deposit match has a 25x playthrough requirement attached, with the Bet & Get carrying just a 1x rate.
Both offers are pretty solid, but the one best suited for you is primarily bankroll-dependent. The deposit match works best for those with bigger bankrolls because of the harsh wagering requirement. The Bet & Get is superior for average bankroll sizes because of the small financial commitment required.