There was a time when the Blackhawks went wholly unaffected by the myriad of COVID-influenced changes to the NHL schedule. Those days are long behind us. On Tuesday, the NHL announced over two dozen new changes to the remaining schedule, with five of the Blackhawks upcoming tilts impacted.
From the league’s press release:
• Game #601 – Chicago at Nashville, previously: April 4, now: April 19 at 7:00 p.m. CT
• Game #280 – Chicago at Carolina, previously: Feb. 20, now: May 6 at 6:00 p.m. CT
• Game #843 – Dallas at Chicago, previously: May 6, now: May 9 at 6:00 p.m. CT
• Game #860 – Dallas at Chicago, previously May 8, now: May 10 at 7:00 p.m. CT
• Game #486 – Chicago at Tampa Bay, previously 6:00 p.m. CT on Saturday, March 20, now 3:00 p.m. CT
Make sure to mark your calendars for these changes. But I would mark them in pencil, because these will likely not be the final schedule changes we see this season.