Just about 15 hours or so away from the opening of training camp and the 2021-22 season for the Chicago Blackhawks, the team announced the 63 players who would be invited to the Fifth Third Arena to begin the preseason.
You can find the full list here:
Let's get to work 👊 pic.twitter.com/RRRoMNTrZZ
— Chicago Blackhawks (@NHLBlackhawks) September 22, 2021
You can also find the information for attending practices open to the public, along with the COVID guidelines you’ll have to follow here.
A few highlights of the training camp roster include:
• Jonathan Toews’ return to the team.
• Both 2020 and 2021 first-round picks, Lukas Reichel and Nolan Allan.
• Both Dach brothers, Kirby and Colton.
• All seven goaltenders under contract with the organization.
• An amateur tryout deal for Kale Howarth.
• Professional tryout deals for all IceHogs players on AHL-only contracts, including the return of Ryan Stanton.
The Blackhawks open training camp tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. at the Fifth Third Arena, with practice open to the public with masks required. Hockey is here, folks!