This is one of the tougher stretches on the calendar for the Blackhawks, getting Boston, Pittsburgh and now Dallas in a row. Dallas has been one of the best teams in the entire NHL in November (6-2-2) and are in first place in the Central Division. Their +21 goal differential ranks second in the Western Conference and they’re 5-2-1 at home. The Blackhawks, meanwhile, have lost their last four straight… but get Seth Jones back in the lineup.
Puck Drop: 7:30 p.m. CT
TV: NBC Sports Chicago +
Radio: WGN 720 AM
Andreas Athanasiou — Max Domi — Patrick Kane
Philipp Kurashev — Jonathan Toews — Taylor Raddysh
Jujhar Khaira — Jason Dickinson— Colin Blackwell
MacKenzie Entwistle — Sam Lafferty — Reese Johnson
Jack Johnson — Seth Jones
Jarred Tinordi — Connor Murphy
Jake McCabe — Caleb Jones
🥅 Petr Mrazek
Jason Robertson – Roope Hintz – Joe Pavelski
Mason Marchment – Jamie Benn – Tyler Seguin
Denis Gurianov – Wyatt Johnston – Ty Dellandrea
Joel Kiviranta – Radek Faksa – Luke Glendening
Miro Heiskanen – Colin Miller
Ryan Suter – Nils Lundqvist
Esa Lindell – Jani Hakanpää
🥅 Jake Oettinger
Tyler Johnson and Alex Stalock are still on IR.
What to Watch For
- Jonathan Toews needs one assist to reach 500 in his career.
- Toews (260) is one even-strength goal from tying Denis Savard for fourth in Blackhawks franchise history.
- This will mark the second time three games the Blackhawks will face one of the other two teams in the NHL’s top three in faceoff percentage. They faced Boston (second) on Saturday and Dallas comes into tonight’s game ranked third.
- Six different Dallas Stars have taken at least 121 faceoffs this season and all of them except Roope Hintz (49.6) is better than 52 percent at the dot.
- As you can see above, Dallas ranks in the top ten in every team statistical category. They’re rolling.
- Jason Robertson comes into the game riding a 12-game point streak. He has 22 points (12 goals, 10 assists) during the streak.
- In their last game against the Avalanche, Jamie Benn took a tough right hook to the chops from Josh Manson.