“When are you guys doing a Bulls site?”
Once we brought Luis on board full-time to cover the Bears here in the Bleacher Nation style, we started getting the question about the Bulls. Now we can answer that question and say BN Bulls is coming! And in support of that venture, we are hiring a full-time staff writer to cover the Chicago Bulls.
So if you’d like to be a full-time Bulls blogger here at Bleacher Nation (i.e., the way BN Bears operates, but, you know, Bulls), we’d love to hear from you. Details on applying below.
- Writing/editing/producing content for a BN-style Bulls website
- Game and Player Analysis, Rumors, Draft, Transactions, etc.
- Doing it all in a way that connects you with other passionate Bulls fans
- Covering breaking news in a timely, thorough fashion
- Growing and cultivating a social media presence
- Communicating and collaborating with our team
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to produce polished content quickly and/or on a deadline
- Intimate knowledge of the Chicago Bulls and the NBA
- Appreciation for/understanding of modern NBA analysis
- Sound judgement and a complete respect for accuracy and fairness
Bonus Qualifications include:
- Light image/video editing skills
- Social media savvy/existing presence
Bleacher Nation is, at its core, a fan-driven website. Our coverage and analysis is meant to speak to and connect with fans of the team. So while candidates can live anywhere – this position will be 100% remote, you can work where you like – we’re looking for someone who is truly a passionate fan of the Chicago Bulls.
If you feel you meet the qualifications above and are ready to accept the responsibilities of the position, please reach out to the email address applications at bleachernation dot com with:
- A current resume.
- A brief explanation of why you’re the right person for the job.
- A sample BN-style post for the following imaginary breaking news (maximum 300 words!): Jim Boylen announces that Ryan Arcidiacono will be starting at point guard for the foreseeable future, with Kris Dunn coming off the bench.
Note: We’re expecting a relatively large number of applications, so please do not be offended if you do not receive an immediate reply. The deadline for applications is April 4, so update those resumes (you’ve been putting it off anyway) and get going.