The Indianapolis Colts are +12000 to win the Super Bowl. Those are the 16th-ranked odds in the NFL as of November 28. Oddsmakers have given the Colts +100 odds of making the playoffs.
You can wager on the Colts to win the Super Bowl, and we’re here to help — with the team’s odds to claim the Lombardi Trophy (as well as playoff futures information), and plenty of statistics to ponder as well.
Indianapolis’ Postseason & Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12000 (Bet $100 to win $12,000)
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1800 (Bet $100 to win $1,800)
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +100 (Bet $100 to win $100)
Best NFL Promo Codes
|Product Image||Product Name / Primary Rating||Primary Button|
Colts Betting Info
- Indianapolis has better Super Bowl odds (+12000) than eight teams it will take on this year.
- According to their moneyline odds (+12000), the Colts’ implied probability is 0.8% to win the Super Bowl this year.
- Indianapolis has put together a 7-4-0 ATS record this year.
- Indianapolis and its opponent have combined to go over the point total seven out of 11 times this season.
- The Colts have been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Indianapolis has won three of the eight games it has played as an underdog this season.
Indianapolis 2023 Team Stats
|Offense (Rank)||Stat (Per Game)||Defense (Rank)|
|24.5 (8th)||Points||24.4 (26th)|
|220.0 (18th)||Passing Yards||223.7 (17th)|
|121.4 (11th)||Rushing Yards||129.3 (26th)|
|341.4 (15th)||Total Yards||353.0 (24th)|
|5.2 (15th)||Yards Per Play||5.2 (12th)|
|37.7% (19th)||Third Down %||38.4% (15th)|
|60.0% (9th)||Red Zone %||52.9% (15th)|
How to Bet on the Colts
Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets Instantly + A No Sweat SGP Everyday This Season
- Weekly Profit Boosts on Multiple Sports
- Flawless Mobile Apps
Colts’ Top Performers (2023)
- In 10 games, Zack Moss has run for 672 yards (67.2 per game) and five TDs.
- In addition, Moss has 18 catches for 138 yards and one touchdown.
- In 10 games, Gardner Minshew has passed for 1,972 yards (197.2 per game), with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions, completing 63.0%.
- In addition, Minshew has run for 50 yards and three scores.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 76 receptions for 784 yards (71.3 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- On the ground, Jonathan Taylor has scored four times and picked up 414 yards (59.1 per game).
- Taylor also has 16 receptions for 137 yards and one score.
- In 10 games for the Colts, Zaire Franklin has registered 1.5 sacks and 2.0 TFL and 125 tackles.
- In 11 games for the Colts, Kenny Moore II has totaled three picks to go with 71 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and five passes defended.
- DeForest Buckner has 5.0 sacks to go along with 8.0 TFL and 49 tackles in 11 games.
- With three INTs to go with 71 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 11 games, Julian Blackmon has been doing his part on defense for the Colts.
Indianapolis’ 2023 Schedule
|Jaguars||September 10||1||31-21 L||Jaguars (-4)||45.5|
|@ Texans||September 17||2||31-20 W||Texans (-1)||40|
|@ Ravens||September 24||3||22-19 W||Ravens (-7.5)||43.5|
|Rams||October 1||4||29-23 L||Rams (-1)||44.5|
|Titans||October 8||5||23-16 W||Titans (-2.5)||43.5|
|@ Jaguars||October 15||6||37-20 L||Jaguars (-4)||44|
|Browns||October 22||7||39-38 L||Browns (-3.5)||40.5|
|Saints||October 29||8||38-27 L||Saints (-2)||43.5|
|@ Panthers||November 5||9||27-13 W||Colts (-1.5)||45|
|@ Patriots||November 12||10||10-6 W||Colts (-1)||42.5|
|Buccaneers||November 26||12||27-20 W||Colts (-2.5)||44.5|
|@ Titans||December 3||13||–||Colts (-2)||43|
|@ Bengals||December 10||14||–||Bengals (-9)|
|Steelers||December 17||15||–||Steelers (-2.5)|
|@ Falcons||December 24||16||–||Falcons (-3)|
|Raiders||December 31||17||–||Raiders (-2)|
|Texans||January 7||18||–||Colts (-1.5)|
How to Bet on NFL Futures
Betting on NFL futures involves placing bets on events later in the NFL season, such as predicting the Super Bowl winner or if your team will make the NFL playoffs.
To bet on these futures, check out our guide to reputable, legal, and licensed NFL sportsbooks.
After selecting your bet, keep up to date with the latest NFL news to monitor the season’s developments.
And finally, don’t forget to avail yourself of our exclusive sportsbook promo codes before making this bet.