The Washington Commanders are +7500 to win the Super Bowl. Those are the 19th-ranked odds in the NFL as of September 27. In terms of qualifying for the postseason, the Commanders sport +320 odds.
Want to bet on the Commanders to win the Lombardi Trophy? Keep scrolling to find Washington’s Super Bowl odds, plus playoff futures information. We also have team and player stats available to help you with your wagers.
Washington’s Postseason & Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +7500 (Bet $100 to win $7,500)
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1800 (Bet $100 to win $1,800)
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +320 (Bet $100 to win $320)
Best NFL Promo Codes
|Product Image||Product Name / Primary Rating||Primary Button|
Commanders Betting Info
- Washington’s Super Bowl odds (+7500) are better than five of its opponents this year.
- At +7500 to win the Super Bowl, the Commanders have a 1.3% chance of winning the championship in 2023.
- Against the spread, Washington went 9-8-0 last season.
- In 17 Washington games last season, five went over the total.
- The Commanders won 50% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-3-1).
- Last season, Washington was the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
Washington 2022 Team Stats
|Offense (Rank)||Stat (Per Game)||Defense (Rank)|
|18.9 (24th)||Points||20.2 (7th)|
|204.2 (21st)||Passing Yards||191.3 (4th)|
|126.1 (12th)||Rushing Yards||113.4 (11th)|
|330.3 (20th)||Total Yards||304.6 (3rd)|
|35.2% (25th)||Third Down %||31.9% (1st)|
|51.1% (25th)||Red Zone %||51.9% (8th)|
How to Bet on the Commanders
Commanders’ Top Performers (2022)
- Jacoby Brissett threw for 2,608 yards (163.0 per game), completing 64.0% of his throws, with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions in 16 games for the Browns last year.
- Brissett also ran for 243 yards and two TDs.
- Terry McLaurin had 77 catches for 1,191 yards (70.1 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games.
- On the ground, Antonio Gibson scored three touchdowns a season ago and accumulated 546 yards (36.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Gibson scored two touchdowns, with 46 catches for 353 yards.
- Curtis Samuel had 64 receptions for 656 yards (38.6 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- Cody Barton collected two interceptions to go with 133 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year with the Seahawks.
- On defense in 2022, Da’Ron Payne had 64 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 11.5 sacks in 17 games played.
- Jonathan Allen had 7.5 sacks to go with 16.0 TFL, 64 tackles, and one interception in 16 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2022, Jamin Davis supplied 104 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks over 16 games.
Washington’s 2023 Schedule
|Cardinals||September 10||1||20-16 WAS (9/10/2023)|
|@ Broncos||September 17||2||35-33 WAS (9/17/2023)|
|Bills||September 24||3||37-3 BUF (9/24/2023)|
|@ Eagles||October 1||4||32-21 WAS (11/14/2022)|
|Bears||October 5||5||12-7 WAS (10/13/2022)|
|@ Falcons||October 15||6||19-13 WAS (11/27/2022)|
|@ Giants||October 22||7||20-12 NYG (12/18/2022)|
|Eagles||October 29||8||32-21 WAS (11/14/2022)|
|@ Patriots||November 5||9||33-7 NE (10/6/2019)|
|@ Seahawks||November 12||10||17-15 WAS (11/29/2021)|
|Giants||November 19||11||20-12 NYG (12/18/2022)|
|@ Cowboys||November 23||12||26-6 WAS (1/8/2023)|
|Dolphins||December 3||13||17-16 WAS (10/13/2019)|
|@ Rams||December 17||15||30-10 LAR (10/11/2020)|
|@ Jets||December 24||16||34-17 NYJ (11/17/2019)|
|49ers||December 31||17||37-20 SF (12/24/2022)|
|Cowboys||January 7||18||26-6 WAS (1/8/2023)|
How to Bet on NFL Futures
Betting on NFL futures involves placing bets on events later in the NFL season, such as predicting the Super Bowl winner or if your team will make the NFL playoffs.
To bet on these futures, check out our guide to reputable, legal, and licensed NFL sportsbooks.
After selecting your bet, keep up to date with the latest NFL news to monitor the season’s developments.
And finally, don’t forget to avail yourself of our exclusive sportsbook promo codes before making this bet.