Baylor and Gonzaga have been the nation’s two best teams from the start of this wild college basketball season and when they go at it tonight, there will be plenty of betting interest.
Included in this guide is a look at how to bet on Baylor-Gonzaga, including the current game odds, best betting promos, and a prediction for tonight’s NCAA Tournament Championship Game.
After destroying Houston on Saturday, Baylor rides a ton of momentum into the title game against a top-seeded Gonzaga squad that needed an overtime near mid-court heave from star Jalen Suggs to survive No. 11 seed UCLA.
Will Baylor ride the momentum of its win over Houston to a title, or does Gonzaga have what it takes the put an exclamation point an unblemished championship season?
These are just some of the key questions ahead of tonight’s game, but bettors will also be looking for the best NCAA Championship Game betting promos and odds, as well as information on how to bet Baylor-Gonzaga.
Let’s tackle those important topics below.
How to Bet on Baylor-Gonzaga
With tonight’s game expected to draw significant betting attention, the top online sportsbooks are rolling out a variety of outstanding promos and bonuses. Let’s quickly run through some of the top offers on the market.
DraftKings Sportsbook 100-1 Odds
DraftKings Sportsbook is giving new bettors 100-1 odds on either Gonzaga or Baylor to win tonight. While Gonzaga enters as the favorite and thus provides better pure betting value with this special, bettors should obviously grab the team they feel is most likely to win.
Click here to get 100-1 odds for Baylor-Gonzaga at DraftKings Sportsbook, which is available in almost all states where sports betting is currently legal.
FanDuel Sportsbook 40-1 Odds (Bet $5, Win $200)
FanDuel Sportsbook also has an outstanding promo available ahead of this game. New players can sign up to bet $5 and win $200 at 40-1 odds with this excellent new player special.
While the odds aren’t quite as good as the DraftKings’ offer, it may be a better all-around special because it carries a $5 minimum wager that provides a more substantial payout. Simply sign up, make a $5 first deposit (or more) and lock in either side to win the game outright.
This offer is available in all states where FanDuel Sportsbook is live, which includes almost all legal sports betting states.
Click here to get 40-1 odds on Baylor or Gonzaga tonight with FanDuel Sportsbook.
PointsBet Bet $20, Win $150 Guaranteed
While the DraftKings and FanDuel promos carry no-brainer odds boosts, PointsBet delivers a no-brainer proposition.
Bet $20 on the point spread or moneyline of Baylor-Gonzaga. If either team scores a point (one point must be scored in order for a team to win), PointsBet will issue $150 in free bets. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
Click here to bet $20, win $150 if 1+ points is scored by clicking right here.
Baylor vs. Gonzaga Odds
The Baylor vs. Gonzaga odds are a bit tighter than many would have expected just a few days ago.
With the Bears rolling over the Cougars in their Final Four matchup and the Bulldogs needing overtime to survive as a massive favorite over the Bruins, oddsmakers have installed Gonzaga as just a 4.5-point favorite.
Here’s a look at the latest odds:
|Baylor||+4.5 (-110)||+155||O 159 (-110)|
|Gonzaga||-4.5 (-110)||-190||U 159 (-110)|
Baylor vs. Gonzaga Prediction
Picking a side on this game is a difficult proposition. If you’re looking to use the bonuses at FanDuel or DraftKings, rolling with Gonzaga and eliminating the points is the smart play from a value standpoint. However, our focus is on the game total.
Some things to consider about Baylor:
- Baylor is one of the nation’s best overall three-point shooting teams, while Gonzaga is the nation’s best scoring team.
- Baylor is riding a nice OVER streak, including a 5-2 mark dating back to the Big 12 Tournament.
- The over is 8-1 in Baylor’s last nine games off a win. Baylor has also hit the over in eight its last 11 NCAA Tournament games.
- It’s also worth noting the over is 10-3 over Baylor’s last 13 neutral court games and 9-3 over its last 13 games against teams that have at least 60% of its games.
Some things to consider about Gonzaga:
- The Bulldogs have hit the over at 13-5 mark over their last 18 neutral court games, including a 7-4 mark this season.
- The Bulldogs tend to play over the total against better teams, sailed over to the tune of 25-11 mark over their last 36 games against teams winning more than 60% of its games. They’ve also gone 37-18 to the over in their last 55 games following a win.
- Finally, Gonzaga has a 4-1 mark to the over in games with single-digit point spreads this season.
For more details, check out this full Gonzaga vs. Baylor betting preview.
Baylor vs. Gonzaga Pick
This may not come as a surprise, but we’re going OVER 149 points tonight.