UFC 285 DraftKings Promo: Bet $5, win $150 In Bonus Bets
UFC 285 takes place on Saturday in Las Vegas and features one of the most anticipated fights of the year. Jon “Bones” Jones returns to the Octagon for the first time since February 2020 as he takes on Ciryl Gane for the vacant Heavyweight Championship.
The co-main event features Valentina Shevchenko defending the women’s Flyweight Championship against Alexa Grasso. There are ten other fights on the card which airs on ESPN+, ESPNews and ESPN PPV.
If you want to get in on the action, DraftKings Sportsbook has a GREAT promo going on for new users that you can use on this card. Right now they are offering you the chance to win $150 in bonus bets with a $5 bet on any moneyline at UFC 285!
UFC 285 Odds
- Jon Jones -165 vs Ciryl Gane +140, Vacant Heavyweight Championship
- Valentina Shevchenko -750 vs Alexa Grasso +550, Women’s Flyweight Championship
- Geoff Neal +390 vs Shavkrat Rakhmonov -490, Welterweight
- Mateusz Gamrot -205 vs Jalin Turner +175, Lightweight
- Bo Nickal -1500 vs Jamie Pickett +900, Middleweight
- Cody Garbrandt -175 vs Trevin Jones +150, Bantamweight
- Derek Brunson +190 vs Dricus du Plessis -225, Middleweight
- Vivane Araujo +100 vs Amanda Ribas -120, Women’s Flyweight
- Julian Marquez +130 vs Marc-Andre Barriault -150, Middleweight
- Ian Garry -730 vs Song Kenan +530, Welterweight
- Cameron Saaiman -295 vs Leomana Martinez +245, Bantamweight
- Jessica Penne +255 vs Tabatha Ricci -305, Women’s Strawweight
- Da’Mon Blackshear +360 vs Farid Basharat -450, Bantamweight
- Esteban Ribovics +220 vs Loik Radzhabob -260, Lightweight
How to Register for This DraftKings UFC 285 Promo
Any new sports bettor who registers for an account with DraftKings Sportsbook will be able to lock-in a 30-1 odds boost for use on any UFC 285 Moneyline. Here’s how to sign up for an account and get the chance to secure $150 in bonus bets:
- First, click here to activate this DraftKings UFC 285 promo.
- Second, fill out the required information sections.
- Next, verify you’re in a state where online sports betting is legal.
- Then, input an email address and create a password.
- Finally, after making a $5+ first deposit, wager $5+ on any UFC 285 moneyline.
You will earn six $25 bonus bets ($150 total) if your team wins its game. You will also get back your $5+ initial wager and a cash profit.
21+ and present in participating states. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.GET THE APP
Bonus Bets!BET NOW
Jon Jones Makes His Return At UFC 285
If you ask MMA experts most will tell you Jon Jones is the greatest fighter in UFC history, but betting on him here is a risky proposition. Jones has a long list of issues outside of the cage with multiple arrests and multiple failed drug tests.
Bones hasn’t fought since defeating Dominick Reyes by unanimous decision for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship at UFC 247 in February 2020. Jones had issues with UFC President Dana White over his pay and eventually vacated the title. Shortly thereafter Jones announced he was going to move to Heavyweight.
Gane is getting his second opportunity to fight for the title. He lost a unanimous decision to Francis Ngannou at UFC 270 for the first loss of his career. He rebounded with a third round knockout of Tai Tuivasa in his last fight in September. Ngannou couldn’t come to an agreement on a new contract with the UFC and the title was vacated, thus the opportunity for Jones and Gane to compete for the Championship on Saturday.
Jones is the favorite for a reason. His greatness is undisputed, but how will the long layoff and weight disadvantage affect him? Gane is bigger than Jones, but will be at a reach disadvantage in this fight. Jones’ skill and length advantage gives him the leg up, but for a promo like this you want to take a less risky chance.
Best Bet for UFC 285
Whenever you get a 30-1 promo opportunity on any moneyline bet, you want to bet the biggest favorite you’re confident in. For this specific promo, there’s no limit on his big of a favorite you can bet, so find the biggest moneyline favorite you like on this card.
At UFC 285, the biggest favorite is Bo Nickal who is -1500 against John Pickett. Nickal was a three-time wrestling national champion and is 3-0 in his young MMA career. He’ll be making his UFC debut against Pickett who is the kind of fighter promotions pick to take on promising young fighters early in their career. Perhaps I’m overthinking this, but for my best bet I’m going with a fighter we have more data points on.
Valentina Shevchenko is the number two pound-for-pound women’s fighter in the UFC. Her only two losses in the Octagon have come against the number one fighter Amanda Nunes. After losing to Nunes in 2017 by split decision, Shevchenko returned to Flyweight where she’s won nine straight fights, won the Flyweight title and successfully defended it seven times.