How to Bet the Kentucky Derby in Illinois Online
Use our guide to learn how to bet the Kentucky Derby in Illinois online. We have welcome bonuses to use on TwinSpires, FanDuel, and DraftKings. The race is set for Saturday at 6:57 pm ET. Be sure to sign up through our links to claim a bonus before the “Run for the Roses.”
TwinSpires is the official wagering partner of the Kentucky Derby, and you can register to claim a $200 sign-up bonus. You can also use FanDuel Racebook through the sportsbook app. There is a $20 no-sweat bet available for the big race.
Note: Those who use FanDuel will need to sign up through the bet $5, get $150 bonus and either select that offer, or jump over to Racebook and take the $20 no-sweat bet offer for the derby.
These apps give you options for many different types of wagers. You can simply bet on a horse to win, or you can place a superfecta to predict the top four finishers. TwinSpires offers past performances and expert analysis to assist you in making selection for the greatest two minutes in sports.
How to bet the Kentucky Derby in Illinois online: Sign up here to use the $200 welcome bonus on TwinSpires. Click here to use a $20 no-sweat bet on FanDuel Racebook.
21+ and in participating states. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.CLAIM OFFER
NO-SWEAT FIRST BET!CLAIM OFFER!
How to Bet the Kentucky Derby in Illinois Online with TwinSpires
It doesn’t take long to create an account on TwinSpires. You will have access to tracks across the country, and you can stream the races from the mobile app. Take these steps to claim the best welcome bonus for the Kentucky Derby.
- Click here to activate the TwinSpires promo code and complete registration.
- Download the TwinSpires mobile app on your iPhone or Android.
- Use an available banking method to fund your account.
After making a deposit, you will be ready to place your bets on the Kentucky Derby. For every $400 wagered, you will receive $100 in bonus bets. You have 30 days to secure the entire $200 bonus.
How to Bet the Kentucky Derby in Illinois Online with FanDuel or DraftKings
FanDuel Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook are legal in Illinois. Each platform offers horse racing through the betting app.
Click here to use a $20 no-sweat bet on the Kentucky Derby with FanDuel Racebook. You will be directed to a bet $5, get $150 sports offer. You can use this, or proceed to the racebook for the no-sweat bet. Sign up here for DraftKings Sportsbook and begin using DK Horse.
Post Position, Horse, Jockey, & Odds for the 149th Derby
- Hit Show, Manny Franco (30-1)
- Verifying, Tyler Gaffalione (15-1)
- Two Phil’s, Jareth Loveberry (12-1)
- Confidence Game, James Graham (20-1)
- Tapit Trice, Luis Saez (5-1)
- Kingsbarns, Jose Ortiz (12-1)
- Reincarnate, John Velazquez (50-1)
- Mage, Javier Castellano (15-1)
- Skinner (Scratch)
- Practical Move (Scratch)
- Disarm, Joel Rosario (30-1)
- 12 Jace’s Road, Florent Geroux (50-1)
- Sun Thunder, Brian Hernandez Jr. (50-1)
- Angel of Empire, Flavien Prat (8-1)
- Forte, Irad Ortiz Jr. (3-1)
- Raise Cain, Gerardo Corrales (50-1)
- Derma Sotogake, Christophe Lemaire (10-1)
- Rocket Can, Junior Alvarado (30-1)
- Lord Miles (Scratch)
- Continuar (Scratch)
- Cyclone Mischief, TBA (30-1)
- Mandarin Hero, Kazushi Kimura (20-1)
- Kings Russell, TBA, (50-1)
How to bet the Kentucky Derby in Illinois online: Sign up here to claim a $200 sign-up bonus on TwinSpires. You can also use FanDuel by signing up here to use a $20 no-sweat bet on the derby.