A home game against the New York Giants might be just what the doctor ordered for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who enter tonight’s contest on a two-game losing streak. Since crushing the Bears on October 24, the Buccaneers had a bye week sandwiched between a pair of losses to the New Orleans Saints and the Washington Football Team. The defending champions will look to get back on track tonight against the 3-6 Giants at Raymond James Stadium.
The Bucs will be getting some help with Rob Gronkowski set to return to the lineup tonight. Gronkowski, who has been sidelined since the Halloween loss to the Saints on Oct. 31 and has played just six offensive snaps since the end of September, is ACTIVE tonight. This makes tonight’s Giants-Bucs that much more interesting.
The last time these two teams got together, Tom Brady and Daniel Jones were trading touchdowns all night and treating us to an entertaining game. Hopefully, tonight will be a repeat performance.
— NFL (@NFL) November 22, 2021
New York Giants (3-6, 4th NFC East) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3, 1st NFC South) – ESPN (Steve Levy, Louis Riddick, Brian Griese, Lisa Salters), Westwood One (Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner)
Kickoff Time: 7:15 p.m. CT
Site: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Fla.
Referee: Craig Wrolstad
Odds: TB -11.5, O/U 49.5 (via DraftKings Sports Book)
Your game thread is down in the comments, so let’s have some good, clean (safe-for-work) fun!
Giants: Joe Judge (9-16) Buccaneers: Bruce Arians (73-47; 24-17 w/TB, 49-30 w/ AZ, 9-3 w/IND)
Week 11 Starting QBs and Projected Game Stats
Giants: Daniel Jones: 25/39, 277 passing yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 5 carries, 26 rushing yards
Buccaneers: Tom Brady: 25/38, 285 passing yards, 3 TD, 1 INT; 2 carries, 3 rushing yards
Week 11 projected stats via ESPN projections
Giants Projected Starters
• QB Daniel Jones
• RB Sequin Barkley
• WRs Kenny Golladay, Kadarius Toney, Darius Slayton
• TEs Evan Engram
• LT Matt Peart, LG Matt Skura, C Billy Price, RG Will Hernandez, RT Nate Solder
• DLs Dexter Lawrence, Austin Johnson, Leonard Williams
• SLB Lorenzo Carter, MLB Tae Crowder, WILL Reggie Ragland, OLB Oshane Ximines
• LCB James Bradberry, RCB Adoree’ Jackson
• FS Logan Ryan, Xavier McKinney
• Graham Gano (kicker), Riley Dixon (punter, holder), Casey Kreiter (long snapper), Darnay Holmes, Dante Pettis (kick and punt returns)
Buccaneers Projected Starters
• QB Tom Brady
• RB Leonard Fournette
• WRs Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Tyler Johnson
• TE Rob Gronkowski
• LT Donovan Smith, LG Ali Marpet, C Ryan Jensen, RG Alex Cappa, RT Tristan Wirfs
• DLs Ndamukong Suh, William Gholston, NT Rakeem Nunez-Roches
• ILBs Devin White, Lavonte David, OLBs Shaq Barrett, Jason Pierre-Paul
• CBs Jemel Dean, Pierre Desir
• S Antoine Winfield Jr., Jordan Whitehead
• Ryan Succop (kicker), Bradley Pinion (punter, holder), Carson Tinker (long snapper), Jaelon Darden (kick and punt returns)
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) November 22, 2021
Saquon Barkley is ACTIVE for MNF.
WR Sterling Shepard
FB Cullen Gillaspia
DB Nate Ebner
LB Oshane Ximines
LB Lorenzo Carter
OL Wes Martin
TE Kaden Smith
— Dan Salomone (@Dan_Salomone) November 22, 2021