Illinois sports betting is live and online – and you no longer need to sign up in person.
Discover the Best Illinois Online Sportsbooks
Since March 5, 2022, eligible bettors in Illinois could bet online with the best sportsbooks in the state. We’ve got a rundown of everything you need to know!
A Quick Overview of Illinois Sportsbooks
|📅 Legal Online Launch Date:||March 5, 2022|
|🔞 Legal Gambling Age:||21|
|📃 Number of Sportsbooks:||8|
|💳 Payment Methods:||PayPal, Apple Pay, Debit cards, Credit Cards, Online bank transfer, & More|
|💲 Wagering Requirements:||Dependent on Operator|
|📱 Mobile Apps Available:||Yes|
|⚖️ Gambling Regulator:||Illinois Gaming Board (IGB)|
Leading sportsbooks like FanDuel Sportsbook, Caesars Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook have already entered the market, offering exclusive offers and promotions for new users and fantastic odds for those looking to try their hand at legal Illinois sports betting.
Due to the limited number of licenses in the state and the licensing costs, it’s unlikely that many new books will enter Illinois in the coming years.
But there are still plenty of elite options for all your betting needs, whether you’re a by-the-book NBA point spread bettor or want to create lottery-ticket Same Game Parlays on the NFL.
There’s a ton of value out there for the discerning bettor, and we’ve made it easier for you by compiling a list of the best Illinois sports betting sites on the market.
We’ve tested each sportsbook that is legal in Illinois extensively throughout the year, using each of them during the heart of NFL season and in the dog days of summer when only the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox are in season.
What’s Going on in Illinois Sports Right Now?
As we briefly went over above, all of the Illinois betting sites and apps mentioned on this page are suitable for sports wagering of any kind. Whether you are interested in betting on Justin Fields to win the 2023 NFL MVP award or simply wish to back the Cubs or White Sox to win their next game, you will be able to do so at any of Illinois’ seven legal online sportsbooks.
Here’s a look into what’s currently happening on the Illinois professional and college sports front:
- The Chicago Bears moved to 4-8 on the season after winning a close battle with the Minnesota Vikings, 12-10. The Bears will look to continue their hot streak in a home rematch with the Detroit Lions on Dec. 10.
- The Chicago Bulls have won three games in a row, coming against the Milwaukee Bucks, New Orleans Pelicans, and most recently, the Charlotte Hornets. They are now 8-14 and will look to reverse the dreadful direction of the season against the San Antonio Spurs on Dec. 8.
- The Chicago Blackhawks have dropped four in a row, with their most recent loss coming against the Nashville Predators in a shootout on Wednesday, 4-3. The Blackhawks will face the Anaheim Ducks in their next game on Dec. 7.
- The Illinois Fighting Illini put together an impressive 98-89 victory over the No. 11-ranked Florida Atlantic Owls on Tuesday. The Fighting Illini will look to keep the momentum against No. 17 Tennessee on Dec. 9.
- The Northwestern Wildcats are turning heads, especially after their most recent victory over No. 1 ranked Purdue, 92-88. Northwestern’s next game comes against Detroit Mercy on Dec. 10.
What Sportsbooks Are Legal In Illinois?
There are six online sportsbooks in Illinois at the start of 2023: BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, FanDuel, PointsBet, DraftKings, BetRivers, and ESPN BET. These are some of the biggest online sportsbook brands in the industry, which is a great thing for Illinois sports bettors.
|💲BetMGM Sportsbook Illinois||Best original pricing|
|💸 Caesars Sportsbook Illinois||Best sign up promo|
|🏈 PointsBet Sportsbook Illinois||Best NFL odds|
|🏀 FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois||Best for parlays|
|📱 DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois||Best for user experience|
|🙌 BetRivers Sportsbook Illinois||Best for market availability|
Simplified Registration Process for New IL Bettors
Sports betting in Illinois is simpler than ever, and it’s because the registration process has been streamlined. Previously, there was a caveat regarding online registration for Illinois sports betting – bettors had to complete in-person registration at a retail sports betting facility before they could wager on their favorite sports using any of the state’s online sports betting sites.
However, legislation signed by Governor J.B. Pritzker had allowed remote registration through an executive order, and that order has become law as of March 2022.
Today, new users can create an online sports betting account without ever leaving the house – let’s get into the nitty-gritty on where to bet, how to bet, and how to get the most bang for your buck!
Ranking The Top Illinois Sports Betting Sites
With a crowded market, we’ve conducted an in-depth analysis to determine the top Illinois sports betting apps. You’re not hurting for choices here, and we’ve compared and reviewed the apps from BetMGM, Caesars, FanDuel, ESPN BET, DraftKings, PointsBet, and BetRivers, among other fantastic Illinois sportsbooks.
Each online sportsbook app comes with exciting promos including odds boosts and bonus bets that are sure to capture the attention of new Illinois sports bettors.
The world of Illinois online sports betting is now at your fingertips. Explore the top sportsbook apps and seize the incredible opportunities that await you.
1. DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois
DraftKings Sportsbook has established itself as one of the premier sports betting apps in the United States and tops our list as the best overall Illinois sports betting site.
First-time players previously had to register with DraftKings at Casino Queen in East St. Louis, as the brand is the official sports betting partner of the retail casino. However, since the Illinois sports betting law that required in-person registration has been eliminated, new users looking for Illinois sports betting can now sign up without having to ever step foot in Casino Queen.
With its sleek design, daily odds boosts, bonus bet giveaways, betting specials, and generous deposit bonuses, it offers an exceptional sports betting experience. You can sign up today using our promo code to secure $1,050 in sports betting bonuses!
What we love about DraftKings
- User experience: In our testing, DraftKings has the easiest platform to navigate among all mobile sports betting apps. Whether you’re in search of NFL futures or college sports betting offerings, everything is easily accessible at DraftKings.
- Promos for existing users: DK may not have the highest-value sign-up offer, but most bettors care more about what promos they can take advantage of once they’re already wagering with a specific sports betting platform. DraftKings’ elite “up early win” promo for MLB, NFL and NBA just scratches the surface of what they offer. They have regular profit boosts, No Sweat Same Game Parlays, and much more.
- Available markets: Every legal sports betting site has what feels like 10,000 markets, but they’re mostly derivatives of the spread and total. DraftKings has lots of original markets, like the NBA and NFL Draft, season-long player futures, original golf matchups they don’t just copy from other books, and more.
Where DraftKings needs work
- Same Game Parlay: DK is still behind FanDuel with its SGP product, forcing users to enter a separate “mode” in order to build an SGP. That makes it hard to edit your bet once you’ve added it to the bet slip. This is the biggest reason why FanDuel is so much more profitable than DK in Illinois – FD is cleaning up on Same Game Parlays because it’s so easy to place one.
Read our in-depth review of DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois.
2. FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois
FanDuel Sportsbook, a prominent feature in the DFS market, has made a successful transition to the Illinois sports betting scene. This should come as no surprise, as FanDuel is easily one of the best legal sports betting apps in the United States thanks to its wide variety of betting lines, frequent promotions, and a first-class platform to bet online.
After originally partnering with Par-A-Dice Casino in 2020 to acquire market access in Illinois for its mobile sports betting app, FanDuel transferred its sports betting license to Fairmount Park Racetrack in March 2021. Although no changes were made to FanDuel’s retail sportsbook at Par-A-Dice Casino after the switch, the brand’s second retail location opened its doors and Fairmount was rebranded to FanDuel Sportsbook and Horse Racing.
FanDuel has become a favorite among Illinois bettors, and signing up for an Illinois sports betting account with the brand is a total breeze.
What we love about FanDuel
- Key market pricing: FanDuel originated many markets that bettors love, including NBA first basket scorer and the famous Same Game Parlay. FanDuel also offers strong pricing on NFL anytime touchdowns.
- Parlay City: The reason FanDuel cleans up is because they’ll let you parlay anything. Seven teams to win their respective championships at 1500-1? Great, parlay it. 18 players to score a touchdown in NFL Week 1? Sure, why not. FanDuel is the ultimate lottery for Illinois bettors and isn’t worried about getting burned like some other books that won’t let you put these longshot parlays together.
Where FanDuel needs work
- Certain Markets: FanDuel just hasn’t invested much in setting prices and creating new markets for certain sports, particularly golf. However, they have a pretty good NASCAR product and continue to come up with new ways to offer sports betting markets for less popular sports and leagues. There’s no real pattern, but we’d like to see FanDuel close the gap here. If they can manage to do so, it wouldn’t be long until FanDuel becomes the undisputed king of all Illinois sports betting sites.
- Organization: FanDuel’s app user experience is pretty strong. It moves fast and doesn’t lag or freeze. But its layout is a bit confusing for one of the industry’s best online sports betting apps. DK uses a “two-tier” system in which it has key menus like Player Props and then a sub-menu with every prop included. At FanDuel, you often can scroll to a Player Props tab but have to scroll all the way down to find what you want.
Read our in-depth review of FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois.
3. Caesars Sportsbook Illinois
As a major player in the industry, Caesars Sportsbook Illinois has made its mark, especially after acquiring industry stalwart William Hill to bolster its online sportsbook.
Known for its rich gaming tradition, Caesars Entertainment offers a solid IL online sportsbook through its partnership with Harrah’s Metropolis. The online betting giant is also partnered with Harrah’s Joliet as well as Grand Victoria Casino, which hosts one of the many nationwide retail sportsbooks affiliated with the Caesars brand.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to claim a First Bet on Caesars worth up to $1,000 when you sign up for a new account with one of the best Illinois betting sites in Caesars Sportsbook. For this specific promotion, all new sports bettors who fall short on their first wager will take home some bonus bets to soften the blow.
What we love about Caesars
- High-value welcome offer: Caesars has one of the highest “First Bet” offers in the industry right now at $1,000. Of course, you’ll actually need to bet that much to realize the full value of the offer, but win or lose, you will walk away with something thanks to this incredible new-user bonus!
- Certain props: Caesars offers Same Game Parlay options that other books don’t, like rush attempts and pass attempts. This makes it a great book to create SGPs with more predictable, volume-based stats.
- Profit boosts: While not as extensive as DraftKings, Caesars has done a good job incentivizing existing Illinois bettors with random MLB profit boosts, plus 25% profit boosts on MLB home run bets on Tuesdays.
Where Caesars needs work
- User experience: Caesars, like many sportsbooks, is relying on tech originally designed two decades ago that simply is not fit for the modern sports bettor. It can be hard to find certain props, especially in more niche sports like golf and NASCAR. Even the Caesars Super Bowl prop screen was incredibly confusing, with cross-sport markets not labeled, forcing users to click into each one to figure out what exactly was being offered.
Read our in-depth review of Caesars Sportsbook Illinois.
4. ESPN BET Sportsbook Illinois
ESPN BET Sportsbook IL launched on November 14, 2023, and comes from one of the most recognizable brands in the sports media industry, ESPN. The ESPN BET promo code BLEACHER unveils $250 in bonus bets to all new customers.
5. BetMGM Sportsbook Illinois
Reliability is the name of the game for BetMGM Sportsbook, which is easily one of the top online sportsbooks currently legal in Illinois. As a trusted brand with strong recognition, BetMGM offers a seamless online sports wagering experience. With a vast selection of different markets and a $1,500 deposit match offer, BetMGM is a go-to option for Illinois sports betting.
What we love about BetMGM
- Original pricing: The not-so-secret secret of U.S. sports betting is that most oddsmakers don’t even make their own odds. They just copy what’s out there. From our testing, BetMGM seems to stray a bit from the pack on certain markets. For example, it often has the best prices on the “over” for NHL first period totals – niche, but indicative that it’s a platform worth having because you’re going to find the best price there pretty often.
- Awards markets: BetMGM is the go-to Illinois sportsbook for betting player awards, like NFL MVP, because they offer a lot of players and often have strong pricing.
Where BetMGM needs work
- App speed: The BetMGM app could use an upgrade, as it is one of the slowest Illinois sportsbook apps we’ve tested. It often feels like you’re stuck on a screen before anything eventually pops up.
- Organization: Like Caesars, it can be hard to find certain markets because the user experience was really designed for desktop two decades ago, not mobile phones.
- Existing promos: BetMGM has dabbled with existing user promos, like Monday Night Football first touchdown insurance that refunds players with bonus bets, but things really dry up outside of football season. BetMGM lags behind DK, FD, ESPN BET, and Caesars in this regard.
Read our in-depth review of BetMGM Sportsbook Illinois.
6. PointsBet Sportsbook Illinois
PointsBet Sportsbook, an Aussie bookmaker known for its success “down-under”, tried to make its mark in Illinois through a partnership with Hawthorne Race Course and aggressive marketing in the early days of U.S. sports betting.
Later this summer, though, the PointsBet brand will likely cease to exist in the United States. Fanatics upped its bid to buy PointsBet to gain market access in about a dozen states, including the exclusive and cost-prohibitive Illinois.
So Fanatics should replace PointsBet on this list soon, potentially as early as September 2023.
Read our in-depth review of PointsBet Sportsbook Illinois.
7. BetRivers Sportsbook Illinois
CLICK HERE FOR ILLINOIS ($500 in 2nd Chance Bets)
BetRivers was the first to launch Illinois sports betting and has since built a solid reputation, though it didn’t maintain a small lead it built in the early going of Illinois sports betting.
Powered by Rush Street Interactive, BetRivers previously offered one of the best welcome bonuses among all sports betting sites but has since shifted to a less-exciting Second Chance Bet. In the event of a loss after placing their first wager, new players at BetRivers will take home a sum of bonus bets equal to their lost stake.
While not breaking the bank, BetRivers provides a solid product with a wide range of betting markets. It’s not our first choice when weighing all of the Illinois sportsbooks against one another, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a strong option for online wagering enthusiasts.
What we love about BetRivers
- More markets: Because BetRivers uses Kambi, a third-party odds provider, it offers niche markets like NASCAR Truck Series races, Korn Ferry Tour golf events, and more. Doing all that risk management is difficult, so Kambi allows them to have a wide variety of markets.
Where BetRivers needs work
- Overall user experience: Also because BetRivers uses Kambi, the user experience isn’t great and doesn’t stand out much in comparison to the state’s other online sportsbooks. There’s little reason for bettors to continue coming back.
Read our in-depth review of Betrivers Sportsbook Illinois.
Coming Soon: Circa Sports
There is a new sports betting operator coming to Illinois in 2023 – Vegas staple Circa Sports.
In June 2023, Circa’s partner Full House Resorts was officially approved for an Owners’ Master Sports Wagering license by the Illinois Gaming Board.
Following this development, the popular sportsbook is now projected to debut in the state at the end of August or in the beginning of September, just before the start of the NFL’s regular season.
Circa promises a much different experience for local bettors, focusing on strong pricing on key markets. And they tout their ability to take sharp action with fair and transparent limits, instead of banning winning players.
Circa is currently operating in Iowa and hasn’t made much of a dent there yet, but should quickly become one of the top Illinois sportsbooks shortly after it goes live in its second state outside of Nevada.
Coming Soon: Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook
In late July 2023, it was revealed that Hard Rock was given regulatory approval by the Illinois Gaming Board to expand both its retail and online operations into the Prairie State.
Along with plans to build a brand new retail sportsbook at the Hard Rock Rockford Casino, the brand’s recently revamped online arm, Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook, was also approved as a sports wagering management service provider in Illinois.
The four-year license is retroactive to January 2023, meaning the deal will run through January 2027 before renewal is necessary. Considering this, the brand’s Illinois launch is expected to happen sooner rather than later.
Coming Soon: Betway Sportsbook
In addition to Hard Rock Bet, Betway Sportsbook is yet another online operator that recently received approval for an online sports wagering license in Illinois.
Unlike Hard Rock Bet, whose operations will be tethered to the brand’s brick and mortar casino in Rockford, Betway’s license is not attached to any of the state’s casinos or racetracks.
The online-only license, which was awarded to Betway subsidiary Digital Gaming Corporation, will allow the brand to accept action online, however in-person wagers will be off limits. There is no set timeline for a Betway Illinois launch at this time.
Is Online Sports Betting in IL Safe?
In short, yes. Since Illinois’ sports betting apps and websites are licensed by the state government and regulated by the Illinois Gaming Board, players can rest easy knowing their money and personal information are safe at all times.
This means that all of the sportsbooks we recommend on this page are vetted by the government and overseen by the Illinois Gaming Board, which is the exact opposite of a risky offshore website. Any operator that wishes to participate in the online sports betting legal market is required to get licensed in each state in which it opens its doors for business. Illinois sports betting operations are no different, so locals can sign up for new accounts with confidence.
Additionally, you can sit back and exhale knowing that all these betting apps offer industry-standard SSL technology to keep your identity safe. The best part of it all? If any issues arise between a player and an operator, the Illinois Gaming Board is always available and ready to back the player. If you find yourself in this position, simply contact the Illinois Gaming Board, inform them of any issues, and they will do their best to resolve them in a timely and professional manner.
Timeline of Illinois Sports Betting
|Date||Illinois Sports Betting Legal Timeline|
|📅March 2022||Illinois permanently lifts the in-person sports betting registration requirement on March 3rd. This allows sports bettors to register completely online without having to enter a physical sportsbook or casino location. BetMGM also officially launches in Illinois, marking the beginning of online Illinois sports betting.|
|📅October 2021||House Bill 3136 passes, which marks the end of the in-person registration requirement. Starting from March 3, 2022, eligible bettors in Illinois can bet online and register online for any Illinois sportsbooks.|
|📅September 2020||Governor J.B. Pritzker reinstates his Executive Order– this again temporarily lifts the in-person registration rule for 30 days.|
|📅June 2020||Governor J.B. Pritzker temporarily lifts the in-person registration requirement through an Executive Order– this is done in an attempt to keep pace with revenue despite stay-at-home orders.|
|📅March 2020||BetRivers, in partnership with Rivers Casino, becomes the first sportsbook to launch in Illinois.|
|📅December 2020||Illinois’ regulators begin to issue Illinois sports betting licenses to qualified applicants. Now that the Illinois sports betting law is officially in effect, brands can start going live as early as March 2020.|
|📅June 2019||Illinois lawmakers create a compromise that allows online-only operators to enter the market after 18 months. Having reached an agreement, the bill goes on to Governor J.B. Pritzker, who signs the Illinois Sports Wagering Act into law.|
|📅February 2019||Illinois begins the process to establish details for the sports betting bill.|
|📅August 2018||Lawmakers hold the first hearing regarding legal, regulated sports betting in Illinois.|
The Official Start for Illinois Online Sports Betting
Initially, the launch of legal sports betting in Illinois faced challenges. The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the closure of retail sportsbooks, preventing bettors from placing legal wagers. However, in June 2020, Governor J.B. Pritzker signed an executive order to temporarily remove the in-person requirement. From that moment on, locals would be permitted to register for Illinois sportsbooks from the comfort of their own homes.
Later in June 2020, as casinos reopened, the in-person registration requirement was reinstated, limiting registrations to physical visits to casino sportsbook locations. This decision affected several operators of Illinois sportsbooks, which had expected visitors to their in-person locations.
As of March 2022, IL sports bettors gained the ability to register online. Now, IL bettors are in the same boat as a majority of legal bettors across the US, who can sign up and start betting without ever leaving the house.
The tax rate for online sports betting in Illinois is set at 15% of the total handle.
A Guide to Sports Betting in Illinois
To bet on sports in Illinois, there are various popular methods available:
This is the simplest bet – who will win? Your payout is based on pre-game odds. In this case, the underdog is the team with odds listed as positive (ie: +150) while the favorite has “negative” odds (ie: -150).
This affects the amount you have potential to win: betting $100 on a +150 means you stand to win $150, and keep your original $100 wager.
Betting on the handicap difference set by oddsmakers between two teams. For example, if the Chicago Bears are set at a +4.5 against the spread, that means they’d need to lose by no less than 4 points. A -4.5 spread would indicate that a team needs to win by at least 5 points to “cover” the spread.
Betting on the combined score of both teams in a game, based on a pre-game set line. For example, a total bet at over 50 in Illinois vs. Northwestern would mean that both teams need to score a total of at least 51 points combined to go over. Of course, you can bet the under, too.
Betting on individual players’ statistics without considering the team’s outcome. “Proposition” bets can often be bets like “player to score the first touchdown” or “player to make the first basket”. It doesn’t make a difference if that player or team wins or loses if you’re betting props, just that they meet (or fail to meet) a given mark.
Combining multiple betting lines for potentially higher odds and payouts, with all legs needing to win for the bet to cash. This is an interesting way for advanced bettors to try their skill against the betting public– and while parlays have the potential for a big payout, they’re incredibly difficult to hit, and mostly up to random chance.
Illinois Sports Betting Revenue and Handle
Illinois’ sports betting market has gained significant traction, and its easy accessibility for neighboring states contributes to its potential as a substantial market.
In fact, the Illinois sports betting market is doing so well that the Prairie State was the first of the midwestern states to hit over $1 billion USD in “handle”, or the total amount bet by bettors.
We’ll continue to monitor overall handle and revenue in Illinois sports betting right here, so make sure to check this review of the top betting sites.
Illinois Sports Betting News
Be sure to check back often to get the latest Illinois sports betting news, along with the best Illinois sportsbook promos and bonuses.
The Best Illinois Mobile Sportsbook App Promos
Take advantage of the best Illinois online sports betting app promos.
- Caesars Illinois Sportsbook App
- DraftKings Illinois Sportsbook App
- Fanduel Illinois Sportsbook App
- BetMGM Illinois Sportsbook App
- PointsBet Illinois Sportsbook App
- BetRivers Illinois Sportsbook App
Illinois Sports Betting Questions You Might Ask
Up next, we cover a few of the industry’s most common questions in regard to online sports wagering in Illinois. If a certain topic isn’t covered in our Illinois sports betting FAQ down below, be sure to check out the detailed FAQ menu available on your preferred Illinois sportsbook’s app or website.
Is sports betting legal in Illinois?
Yes, sports betting is legal in Illinois. Governor J.B. Pritzker signed a law in June 2019 that allows sports betting in the state. Legal betting began on March 9, 2020, and you can bet on a number of legal sportsbooks today!
Where can I legally bet on sports in Illinois?
There are different options for placing sports bets in Illinois. After the reopening of Illinois casinos on July 1, 2020, bettors could place bets at sportsbook locations that have been granted master licenses by the IGB.
These locations, called “retail” or “brick and mortar” sportsbooks, allow for in-person betting by patrons 21 and over. Now with the advent of online betting, bettors can place bets remotely with authorized sportsbook apps and websites.
Is online sports betting legal in Illinois?
Yes, online sports betting is allowed in Illinois. This means that bettors can place wagers using a desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
The BetRivers app was the first to go live in the state on June 18, 2020, followed by DraftKings Sportsbook on August 5, 2020. Online registration has been allowed since March 5, 2022, which has helped drive Illinois sports betting higher.
Which sports can I bet on in Illinois?
There is a wide range of sports available for betting in Illinois. Bettors can wager on popular sports leagues such as the NBA, NHL, MLB, and NFL.
This includes teams like the Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls, and Chicago Bears. Other sports like golf, auto racing, MMA, and more are all available at the best legal sportsbooks in IL.
However, you can’t bet on IL-based college sports teams like Loyola Chicago, Illinois, and Northwestern at any of the Illinois online wagering sites. While college sports betting is permitted on any team based outside of the state, Illinois’ original sports betting bill included language that would forbid locals from placing bets on in-state college teams.
Illinois sports betting compares to states like New Jersey and Virginia that have enforced similar rules. It is worth noting that, unlike NJ and VA, in-person betting facilities throughout the state are permitted to offer action on Illinois college teams.
When did sports betting launch in Illinois?
Illinois sports betting went live in the state on March 9, 2020. On this day, Blackhawks analyst Eddie Olczyk placed the first legal sports wager: White Sox to win the AL pennant.
What types of sports bets can I make?
Illinois offers all standard types of sports bets. This includes straight wagers (moneylines), teasers, parlays, live in-game betting, totals, and player prop bets, among others.
Do I need to be in Illinois to place bets?
Yes, unless you are in another state where sports betting is permitted, you must be physically present in Illinois to place bets. Geolocation apps require you to be physically located in a state with legal online betting.
What are the sports betting tax rates in Illinois?
In Illinois, the sports betting tax rate is 15%. This tax is paid by the sportsbook operators, not the bettors. Lower tax rates generally lead to a more competitive market, with better lines, prices, and promotional offers.
Illinois Sportsbook Retail Locations
|🎰Grand Victoria Casino||250 S Grove Ave, Elgin, IL 60120||Caesars Illinois Sportsbook|
|🎰Harrah’s Joliet||151 N Joliet St, Joliet, IL 60432||Caesars Illinois Sportsbook|
|🎰Harrah’s Metropolis||100 E Front St, Metropolis, IL 62960||Caesars Illinois Sportsbook|
|🎰DraftKings at Casino Queen||200 S Front St, East St Louis, IL 62201||DraftKings Illinois Sportsbook|
|🎰Par-A-Dice Casino||21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, IL 61611||FanDuel Illinois Sportsbook|
|🎰Hollywood Casino Aurora||1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506||ESPN BET Sportsbook|
|🎰Hollywood Casino Joliet||777 Hollywood Blvd, Joliet, IL 60436||ESPN BET Sportsbook|
|🎰Argosy Casino Alton||1 Piasa St, Alton, IL 62002||ESPN BET Sportsbook|
|🎰Hawthorne Race Course||3501 S Laramie Ave, Stickney, IL 60804||PointsBet Illinois Sportsbook|
|🎰Rivers Casino Des Plaines||3000 S River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018||BetRivers Illinois Sportsbook|