You agree, through your use of this service, that you are not offended by adult language.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you over 13 years old and have parental consent to use this service if you are under 18 years old.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will be respectful, as appropriate, of other users and the administrators of this site, and that you will follow the law. Specifically, you agree that you will not use this service for purposes not reasonably intended by GMBM, including, but not limited to:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other GMBM users;
- to post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, racial/ethnic slurs or insults, or religious intolerance;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any GMBM user;
- to create or submit unwanted email (i.e., spam) to any other GMBM users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access GMBM websites or services for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site;
- to attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- to sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- to unfairly insult, attack, deride, or threaten players, managers, executives or other persons affiliated with MLB (i.e., name-calling, personal insults, threatening comments, aggressive language, etc. – this is not designed to stamp out reasoned or fair/thoughtful criticism); or
- to engage in behavior that is not in the interest of facilitating enjoyable, productive discussion (i.e., disruptive comments; excessive caps, exclamation points, and/or text-speak; “trolling;” comments designed to annoy, irritate, or otherwise inflame the passions of other users). Disagreements are fine and encouraged. Persistent, irritating, harmful, and/or unkind behavior is not.
You agree, through your use of this service, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this site. You may post a small portion of copyrighted material if you attribute authorship, and source it with a link.
You agree, through your use of this service, not to post directly any sexually explicit material – specifically, you agree not to post any pictures/videos/etc. that we nerds in the internet world would characterize as “NSFW.”
You agree, through your use of this service, that the administrator and/or any moderators will determine, in their best discretion, whether your participation in the site violates any of the above, and whether corrective action is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you understand that GMBM does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of content posted on this site. GMBM hereby disclaims all warranties in connection with the content posted on this site.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you understand that GMBM is not responsible for any messages posted by you or other users (e.g., blog comments and message board posts/replies). GMBM does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such message, and is not responsible for the contents of any such message. Such messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Information Collected by GMBM
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our GMBM users:
1. Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. GMBM and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, GMBM cookie information, and the page you requested. GMBM uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, and administer the website.
- GMBM may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While GMBM will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
GMBM will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. GMBM may send out e-mails with GMBM-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. GMBM cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
GMBM’s advertising partners may place a cookie on your browser that makes it possible to collect personal information that ad delivery systems use to present more relevant ads. The personal information cannot be used to identify you directly.
For example, when you use our website, we share information that we collect from you, such as your IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our identity partners/service providers, including LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online, in-app, and cross-channel advertising, and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this use, please click here.
Sharing Your Information
GMBM will neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We will share your personal information only as described below.
GMBM Personnel: GMBM personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of GMBM business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if GMBM, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: GMBM allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within GMBM websites.
GMBM’s Advertising Partners: In order to present more relevant ads, our advertising partners may place a cookie on your browser that makes it possible to collect personal information. The personal information cannot be used to identify you directly.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will notify you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to use or register for GMBM websites. As a result, GMBM does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that GMBM has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using GMBM or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use